The second annual International Networking Week, which celebrates the remarkable success networking strategies have achieved, will be held from Feb.
What does INET stand for?
INET stands for International Networking (conference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of INET
We have 9 other meanings of INET in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Environmental Science and Technology (est. 1998; Vietnam)
- Interdisciplinary Network of Emerging Science and Technology (Philip Morris)
- Institut d'Evaluation des Stratégies sur l'Energie et l'Environnement en Europe (French: Institute of Evaluation Strategies on Energy and the Environment in Europe)
- Instinet LLC
- Institute for New Economic Thinking (est. 2009)
- Institutional Network (Hawaii Department of Education)
- Instructional Network
- Instruments and Experimental Techniques (journal)
- Integrated Network Enhanced Telemetry
- Interagency Narcotics Enforcement Team
- International .NET Association
- Internet/Network Deamon (Unix)
- Instituto Nicaraguense de Estudios Territoriales
- Instituto Nacional de Engenharia e Tecnologia Industrial (Portuguese: Institute of Engineering Technology and Innovation; Portugal)
- Interaction Network Modelling (workshop)
- Integrated Electronic Warfare Analysis & Model
- Improving Web Retrieval for Non-English Queries (SIGIR workshop)
- Integrated Electronic Warfare System (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These three newsletters come from Gazette International Networking Institute (GINI), which also publishes a number of related directories and handbooks.
The 2nd Annual International Networking Week[TM], Scheduled for Feb.
Gatchell, program director for International Networking in the Division of Shared Cyberinfrastructure at the National Science Foundation.
Of the 300-company survey sample, more than 80 percent ranked Embratel as one of the best positioned carriers to serve international networking needs.
About STAR TAP STAR TAP, the Science, Technology And Research Transit Access Point, is a persistent infrastructure to facilitate the long-term interconnection and interoperability of advanced international networking in support of applications, performance measuring, and technology evaluations.