What does INAFI stand for?
INAFI stands for International Network of Alternative Financial Institutions (Senegal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Initialization & Administration System
- Integrated Air Defense Systems
- Indian National Academy of Engineering (est. 1987; New Delhi, India)
- International Newspaper Advertising Executives
- Institut Nacional Andorrà de Finances (Andorra)
- Institute of Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods (est. 1999; Quebec, Canada)
- Istituto Nazionale di Astrofisica (Italian: National Institute for Astrophysics)
- International Native American Flute Association (Suffolk, VA)
- Indiana Association of Fairs Festivals and Events
- Instituto Nacional Forestal (Guatemala)
- Indiana Association for Floodplain and Stormwater Management
- I Need A Girl
- Instituto da Água (National Institute for Water, Portugal)
- Ionosonde Network Advisory Group (Australia)
- Ionospheric Network Advisory Group
- I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman (Britney Spears song)
- I Need A Hug
- Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia (Spanish: National Institute of Anthropology and History; Mexico)
- Interstitial Nucleus of the Anterior Hypothalamus