What does INSPEAR stand for?
INSPEAR stands for International Network for the Study and Prevention of Emerging Antimicrobial Resistance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Inspirational Network
- Institut des Nanosciences de Paris (French)
- International Network of Street Papers (UK)
- International Network on Strategic Philanthropy
- International Nuclear Safety Program
- Internet Name Server Protocol
- Investigating the Structure of Paramagnetic Aggregates from Colloidal Emulsions (US NASA experiment)
- Immigration and Naturalization Service Passenger Accelerated Service System (US Immigration and Naturalization Service)
- International Society for Participation and Empowerment (Belgium)
- Information Service for Physics, Electronics, and Computing
- Information Service in Physics, Electrotechnology and Control
- Information Services for the Physics and Engineering Communities (database)
- Intelligent System for Air Campaign Plan Evaluation based on expeCT
- Indiana Society of Professional Investigators (Nashville, IN)
- Innovative Nuclear Space Power Institute (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Respiratory Health Network of Centres of Excellence
- Indiana Spectrum of Information Resources
- Infrastructure for Spatial Information in Europe (EU directive)
- Initiative for Software Process Improvement - Régions Extérieures