What does INHOEP stand for?
INHOEP stands for International Network for the History of Occupational and Environmental Prevention
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Immunologically Normal HIV-Infected
- Incapacitating Non-Fatal Head Injury
- International Commission on the History of Geological Sciences
- Iowa Nebraska Hunter Jumper Association
- Indolent Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma (disease)
- Institute for Nursing Healthcare Leadership
- Inhibit Loopback (Telabs)
- Integrated Hydrology Model
- Irish Nursing Homes Organisation (Dublin, Ireland)
- Internet Hotline Providers in Europe
- Independence National Historical Park (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership (Indianapolis, IN)
- Institut National d'Horticulture et de Paysage (French: National Horticulture and Landscape Institute)
- International Network for the History of Public Health
- In-House Review
- International Network of Humans Rights
- Iraqi Network for Human Rights Cultural Development (UK)
- Illinois Natural History Survey
- Institute of Nursing and Health Sciences (Pakistan)