Under the agreement US Department for States' International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs Bureau will provide US$ 41.
What does INLEA stand for?
INLEA stands for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Industrias de Lacteos de Salto SA (Guatemala)
- Industrias Làcteas, SA (Guatemala)
- Institute for Law and Peace
- Interior Northwest Landscape Analysis System
- Infantry Laser Weapon
- International Network of Liberal Women
- International Network Liaison Corporation (marketing; Mesa, AZ)
- International Network of Local Churches
- Indian National Lok Dal (India, political party)
- Institute for Non-Lethal Defense Technologies (Pennsylvania State Applied Research Laboratory)
- International Natural Language Generation Conference
- International Network of Lesbian and Gay Officials
- International Natural Language Generation Workshop
- Intestinal Nodular Lymphatic Hyperplasia
- Input Line (assembly language directive)
- Intermediate Nucleus of the Lateral Lemniscus
- Institut Non Lineaire de Nice (French: Non-Linear Institute of Nice)
- International Nuclear Library Network (International Atomic Energy Agency)
- Iran Nanotechnology Laboratory Network (est. 2004)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Office for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs of the U.
Brownfield, Assistant Secretary of State for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL), will visit Trinidad and Tobago April 28-April 30.
Additionally, programs such as the International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs Program, the Counter-Terrorism Fellowship Program, the Aviation Leadership Program, and various agreements in effect with the U.
State Department's Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, states that Jamaica, which is a major transit point for cocaine en route to the U.
Callahan, director of Asian Affairs at the Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, traveled to Afghanistan to observe the poppy growing ban in action.
The impact on international finance and banking would be revolutionary" if such reserves were required, says Jonathan Winer, who until November was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs.
Department of State (DoS) Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) as one of five providers on the Criminal Justice Program Support (CJPS) contract.