What does INNI stand for?
INNI stands for International NGO Network on ISO
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INNI
We have 1 other meaning of INNI in our Acronym Attic
- Immunization Network of Northern California (health agency consortium)
- International Neural Network Conference
- International Network for the Conservation of Contemporary Art
- Istituto Nazionale Neurologico Carlo Besta (Italian: National Neurological Institute, Carlo Besta)
- Immune-Mediated Non-Neurological Diseases
- Institute of Neurotoxicology and Neurological Disorders (Seattle, WA)
- Interventions Not Normally Funded (UK health care system)
- Institute of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics (UK)
- Ilocos Norte National High School (Philippines)
- Internal Node-to-Node Interface (optical networks)
- International Nutraceutical Network Inc.
- Israeli National Nanotechnology Initiative
- Italian Nights Notti Italiane
- Improved Non-Nuclear LANCE
- Intel Nizhny Novgorod Lab (est. 2004; Nizhny Novgorod, Russia; Intel Corp.)
- International Nonproprietary Name Modified (pharmaceutical naming)
- International Nortel Networks Meridian Users Group (previously the International SL-1 Users' Association ISLUA)
- Innovative Logistics Techniques, Inc.
- Institut National de la Normalisation et de la Propriété Industrielle
- Immunization Nursing Network Provider Outreach Web Education and Resources (American Nurses' Foundation)