The International Music Score Library Project (IMSLP), alternatively branded the Petrucci Music Library since its relaunch in 2008, is a non-profit project that operates within a simple yet formidable mission, stated prominently on its home page: "to create a virtual library containing all public domain music scores, as well as scores from composers who are willing to share their music with the world without charge.
What does IMSLP stand for?
IMSLP stands for International Music Score Library Project
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Injection Molding Systems Limited
- Intermediate Seal (US NASA)
- International Mathematical and Statistical Library
- International Mathematical Subroutine Library (various locations)
- International Mathematics & Statistics Library
- International Ms. Leather (annual conference)
- Inverted Microstrip Line
- Irish Migration Studies in Latin America (open-access journal; Society for Irish Latin American Studies)
- International Multisensory Structured Language Education Council
- Instructional Materials of SLO
- In My Slightly/Somewhat less than Humble Opinion
- Illinois Midwest Street Machines (racing)
- Incident Medical Specialist Manager
- Industrial Mathematical and Statistical Modeling (workshop)
- Intel Matrix Storage Manager
- International Management Systems Marketing (est. 1994; Wiltshire, England, UK)
- International Military Student Manager
- Internet Mobile Station Modem (Qualcomm)
- Information Management System for Mine Action
- If Memory Serves Me Right
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, free PDF scores of most standard repertoire is now available at the International Music Score Library Project (www.