What does IMPLSE stand for?
IMPLSE stands for International Multiphase Partnership for Lithography Science and Engineering (University of Albany, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Israel Movement for Progressive Judaism
- Isolated-Machine-Perfused Kidney
- Initial Microprogram Load
- Instructional Multimedia Production Lab (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Interdisciplinary Materials Processing Laboratory (Cambridge University, UK)
- Internet Marketing Promotions Ltd. (UK; est. 2001)
- Impact Analysis for Planning
- Implementation Plan
- Integrated Multi-Platform Launch Controllers (ALE-50 towed decoy B-1 bomber)
- Inner Medulla Plasma Membranes (cells)
- International Masters in Practicing Management
- Istituto Musicale Pietro Mascagni (Italian: Pietro Mascagni Musical Institute)
- IDRC (International Development Research Centre) Medicinal Plants Network (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Individuelle Multiloisirs Pleine Nature (French: Single Multi Yellow Nature; hiking license)
- In My Personal Opinion
- In My Pompous Opinion (Internet slang)
- In My Professional Opinion
- In My Proud Opinion
- Industrial Maintenance and Plant Operation