The Progressive International Motorcycle Show in Indianapolis will be open to the public Friday, February 15 through Sunday, February 17, at Indiana Convention Center, located at 100 South Capital Avenue, in Indianapolis.
What does IMS stand for?
IMS stands for International Motorcycle Show (New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IMS
We have 659 other meanings of IMS in our Acronym Attic
- International Meta Systems
- International Meteorological Station
- International Mezzotint Society
- International Microwave Symposium (IEEE)
- International Military Staff (NATO)
- International Military Standardization (US DoD)
- International Military Student
- International Monitoring Staff (FGIS)
- International Monitoring System (PIDC and CTBT)
- International Motor Sports Ltd.
- International Music Summit
- International Workshop on Measurement Systems (for Homeland Security)
- Internet Mail Service
- Internet Management System
- Internet Map Service
- Internet Mapping Software
- Internet Multicasting Service
- Internet Multimedia Subsystem
- Internet Protocol Multimedia Service
- Internetworking Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Auto Business News - 17 December 2012 Ducati Motor Holdings (NYSE: DMH), an Italy-based automaker, has launched its revised Diavel Strada and 1199 Panigale R at the EICMA International Motorcycle Show.
BMW Motorrad President Stephan Schalle showed off the design of the next retro motorcycle at this year's International Motorcycle Show (EICMA) in Milan and said that the company will start the production of the new bike early next year.
First revealed at the Milan International Motorcycle Show in November 2009, the Ducati Multistrada 1200 features a four-bikes-in-one concept -- sport, touring, urban and enduro riding modes can be enabled by just one click.
CALLING all Moto Guzzi enthusiasts -the Moto Guzzi factory is launching a European tour to Milan's International Motorcycle show, where a special celebration for Moto Guzzi owners will take place.
SYM has demonstrated many e-scooter prototypes at different international motorcycle shows, and the firm will soon launch an entry-level model with both lead-acid or lithium-ion battery options.
But in a break, he was seen scuttling across to another hall to take a look at the International Motorcycle Show.
Schilke will be in heaven today and Sunday at the Cycle World International Motorcycle Show at the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center.