At Campbell he was selected to represent the school on the International Moot Court team, was a published member of the Campbell Law Review and received the Thomas Anderson Scholarship.
What does IMCT stand for?
IMCT stands for International Moot Court Team (Howard University School of Law)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMCT
We have 13 other meanings of IMCT in our Acronym Attic
- International Multiconference on Computer Science and Information Technology
- Illinois Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Integrative Medical Clinic of Santa Rosa (California)
- Installation Materiel Condition Status Report System
- Installation Materiel Condition Status Reporting Systems
- Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science University of Latvia
- Information Management/Critical Thinking
- Institute of Management and Computer Technology (Regional Institute of Management & Technology; India)
- Intermodule Compatibility Testing
- Internal Market, Consumers and Tourism (EU)
- International Multi-Country Clinical Trial
- Intelligent Multi-Carrier Traffic Allocation (wireless communications)
- Internal Market, Consumers and Tourism Council
- International Mountain Caribou Technical Committee (US and Canada)
- Indiana Members Credit Union (Indiana Bank)
- Industries Mutual Credit Union (Parramatta, Sydney, Australia)
- Intensive Medical Care Unit
- Intermediate Care Unit
- Intermediate Medical Care Unit (various locations)
- International Milk-Clotting Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
When Maier was named Director of the Transnational Legal Studies Program eight years later, ten international courses were being taught by six faculty members, a substantial international collection was growing in the Law Library, the Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law had been established, and the School's Jessup International Moot Court team coached by Hal, had won a national championship.
He also coached Singapore's International Moot Court Team.