This year's Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) Annual International Money Laundering Conference & Exhibition - to be held September 8-10, 2008 - will feature special sessions addressing the increasing risks financial institutions face due to new online banking technologies as well as to the emerging "virtual worlds.
What does IMLC stand for?
IMLC stands for International Money Laundering Conference
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMLC
We have 3 other meanings of IMLC in our Acronym Attic
- Irish Maritime Law Association
- Istituto di Medicina Legale e delle Assicurazioni
- Institute of Medicine, Law and Bioethics (UK)
- Interdisziplinaeres Modulares Lehrsystem Architektur Bauwesen (German: Interdisciplinary Modular Teaching System Architecture Construction)
- International Meeting on Lithium Batteries
- Incomplete Mitral Leaflet Closure (echocardiography)
- Infantry Mortar Leader Course (US Army)
- Institute of Modern Languages and Communication (Multimedia University; Malaysia)
- Intermediate Management and Leadership Course (Royal Air Force)
- International Malaysia Law Conference
- International Muslim Leaders Consultation
- Incomplete Maximum Likelihood Decoding (coding theory)
- International Mother Language Day
- Information Management Leadership Development Program (Johnson and Johnson)
- In My Limited Experience
- Institute for Middle Level Education (Ashland University; Ashland, OH)
- Interactive Multimedia Learning Environment
- Iterative Maximum Likelihood Estimator
- Indiana Middle Level Education Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- Interactive Multimedia Local Exchange Carrier
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its annual International Money Laundering Conference and Exhibition is the largest anti-money laundering conference in the world.
HOLLYWOOD, Florida, March 16 /PRNewswire/ -- - Latest Product Modules Update Key Areas of Crime and Fraud Prevention - The 11th Annual International Money Laundering Conference & Exhibition, Hollywood, FL.
Hamblin will discuss money-laundering prevention measures that financial institutions can employ in transactions at the 11th Annual International Money Laundering Conference and Exhibition.
Its Annual International Money Laundering Conference and Exhibition, held each March in Hollywood, Florida, is the largest AML conference in the world.
This year's International Money Laundering Conference (IMLC) will bring together experts from legal, law enforcement and financial communities from across the globe to identify common and lasting solutions to this international epidemic.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers The Ninth Annual International Money Laundering Conference & Exhibition MIAMI BEACH, Fla.
March 15 /PRNewswire/ -- The 11th Annual International Money Laundering Conference & Exhibition -- NetEconomy, the leading provider of real-time enterprise risk monitoring solutions for the finance industry, today announced new financial crime fighting capabilities in its award-winning ERASE(R) Financial Crime Suite(TM) solution.