In addition to his role at the Chinese Academy of Sciences, he holds several other leadership positions, including serving as a member of the Asia-Pacific International Molecular Biology Network and president of the Genetics Society of China.
What does IMBN stand for?
IMBN stands for International Molecular Biology Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Instytut Mechanizacji Budownictwa I Gornictwa Skalnego (Polish: Mechanization Institute of Construction and Mining Rock; Warsaw, Poland)
- Inter-Regional Meeting of Bishops of Southern Africa (Zimbabwe)
- Indian Mound Branch Library (Enon, OH)
- Integrated Molecular Biology Laboratory (Canada)
- Integrated Medical and Behavioral Laboratory Measurement System
- Ill Met by Moonlight (movie)
- Institute of Maintenance and Building Management (UK)
- Institute of Mechanics and Biomechanics (Bulgaria)
- Institute of Molecular Biology and Medicine (University of Scranton; Scranton, PA)
- Improved Multi-Band Multi-mode Radio
- I Might Be Objective
- In My Biased Opinion
- In My Bloody Opinion
- In My Brazen Opinion
- Inoperable Malignant Bowel Obstruction
- Intel Management By Objectives
- Integrated Metropolitan Bus Operators Association (aka Integrated Metro Bus Operators Association; Manila, Philippines)
- International Mustang Bullitt Owners Club
- Installation Management Board of Directors (US Army)
- Information Management Body of Knowledge
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yarden is a member of the European Molecular Biology Organization and the Asia-Pacific International Molecular Biology Network.