International Molded Pulp Environmental Packaging Association 1425 W Mequon Rd.
What does IMPEPA stand for?
IMPEPA stands for International Molded Pulp Environmental Packaging Association (now International Molded Fibre Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Metals Processing Technology & Equipment Exhibition (China)
- Intervention Milk Price Equivalent
- Implicit Pressure Explicit Composition
- Indian Motion Picture Export Corporation (now National Film Development Corporation; India)
- Integrated Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and Chemistry (course; various schools)
- Inter Mountain Peoples Education and Culture in Thailand
- Improved Electrothermal Hydrazine Thruster
- Impact on People of Electronic Libraries
- Integrated Materials Performance Evaluation Program (NRC)
- Imperforate (philately)
- Implicit Pressure Explicit Saturation
- Integrated Multiphase Environmental Systems (Tufts laboratory)
- Identification and Mapping of Peatlands in Southern Africa (Global Peatland Initiative)
- Indian Medical Parliamentarians' Forum
- Inner Medullary Plasma Flow (kidney research)
- Intensively-Managed Planted Forest (plantation type)
- International Microgravity Plasma Facility (International Space Station)
- Inventory Control Management For Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Molded Pulp Environmental Packaging Association.