Third generation mobile telecommunications, or 3G, is a generation of standards for mobile phones and mobile telecommunication services fulfilling the International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 specifications set by the International Telecommunication Union.
What does IMT-2000 stand for?
IMT-2000 stands for International Mobile Telecommunications-2000
This definition appears very frequently
- Interstellar Master Traders (James Blish "Cities in Flight" SF series)
- Intestinal Microbiota Transplantation
- Intima-Media Thickness
- Invertible Matrix Theorem (mathematics)
- Investment Management Techniques (course)
- Irish Medical Times
- Iron Mountain, MI, USA - Ford Airport (Airport Code)
- Irrigation Management Transfer
- It's Morphin Time
- Information Management Technology & Reengineering (Directorate)
- International Mobile Telecommunications - Direct Spread
- International Mobile Telecommunications - Frequency Time
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle
- International Mobile Telecommunications - Multi-Carrier
- International Mobile Telecommunications - Single Carrier
- International Mobile Telecommunications - Time Code
- International Mobile Telecommunications 2000
- Idaho Music Teachers Association
- Illinois Municipal Treasurers Association
- Indiana Motor Truck Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 (IMT - 2000), better known as 3G or 3rd Generation, is a generation of standards for mobile phones and mobile telecommunications services fulfilling specifications by the International Telecommunication Union.
International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 (IMT-2000), better known as 3 G or 3rd Generation, is a family of standards for mobile tele communications defined by the International Tekevommunication Union, which includes GSM, EDGE, UMTS and CDMA2000 as well as DECT and WiMAX.