org/, International Mixed Martial Arts Federation (IMMAF).
What does IMMA stand for?
IMMA stands for International Mixed Martial Arts
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMMA
We have 31 other meanings of IMMA in our Acronym Attic
- Immediate Acknowledgement
- Interacting Multiple Model with Constant Turn Rate
- Interacting Multiple Model Estimator with Multiple Hypothesis Tracking
- Interacting Multiple Model Probabilistic Data Association
- Indiana Municipal Management Association
- Innovation Management Maturity Assessment
- Installation Materiel Maintenance Activity
- Insured Money Market Account
- International Maritime Manning Agency Ltd. (Ukraine)
- International Maritime Meteorological Archive
- International Motorcycle Manufacturers Association
- Ion Microprobe Mass Analysis
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- International Media Management Academic Association (Saarbrucken, Saarland, Germany)
- International Mixed Martial Arts Association (est. 2002)
- Iowa Mennonite Mutual Aid Association
- Independent Munich Manga and Anime Club (Germany)
- Integrated Marine Multi-Agent Command and Control System
- International Media Management Academic Forum (now International Media Management Academic Association; annual conference of media management professors; founded 2003)
- International Mixed Martial Arts Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Submission wrestling meets kickboxing when Gracie Barra Stockton present the Ultimate Tear Up, an international mixed martial arts spectacle at Eston Sports Academy on February 24.
About M-1 Global M-1 Global is an International Mixed Martial Arts "MMA" organization dedicated to promoting the sport and its athletes worldwide through cooperation and alliances with other MMA organizations including both regional and televised world championship fights.