The International Mission for Monitoring Haitian Elections (IMMHE) reported that many necessary improvements had been made after the February elections.
What does IMMHE stand for?
IMMHE stands for International Mission for Monitoring Haitian Elections
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Instituto de Investigación Médica Mercedes y Martín Ferreyra (Spanish; Argentine medical research institute)
- International Midway Memorial Foundation (Bradenton, FL)
- International Molecular Medicine Forum
- International Music Managers Forum
- Institutional Money Market Funds Association (trade association; est. 2000; UK)
- Internet Marketing and Management Group (business)
- Interacting Multiple Model Global Nearest-Neighbor Filter
- Indirect Maintenance Man Hour
- Instituto Mexicano de Musicoterapia Humanista (Spanish: Psychology Institute of Humanistic Music Therapy)
- International Military Mental Health (conference)
- In My Most Humble Opinion
- In Mitra Medusa Inri (band; est. 1992; Germany)
- Index of Medieval Medical Images in North America
- Institute of Medical Microbiology and Immunology (Denmark)
- Integrated Maintenance Management Information
- Integrated Man-Machine Interface
- Integrated Media Measurement, Inc. (San Mateo, CA)
- If My Memory Is Correct
- Image Makers Merit of Industry Excellence (professional award)
- Immortality Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Mission for Monitoring Haitian Elections (IMMHE) congratulates and pays tribute to the Haitian people, who turned out in force to vote in the first round of the presidential and legislative elections.
Short-term observers, 130 of them, from the International Mission for Monitoring Haitian Elections (IMMHE) arrived in country April 15.