Among other things ERCOMER focuses on comparative international migration and ethnic relations within a European context, whereas ISEO monitors social inequality in education and the labour market in relation to ethnic minorities for the state.
What does IMER stand for?
IMER stands for International Migration and Ethnic Relations (university department; various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMER
We have 5 other meanings of IMER in our Acronym Attic
- In My Expert Opinion
- Installation Medical Emergency Officer
- Independent Master Evaluation Plan
- Indicated Mean Effective Pressure
- Infection Management & Environmental Plan (various organizations)
- Institut de Microélectronique, Electromagnétisme et Photonique (Grenoble, France)
- Instituto Metodista de Petrópolis
- Integrated Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Plan (UNICEF)
- Internet MANET Encapsulation Protocol
- Institute for Marine Environmental Research
- Incineration of Wastes Containing Organics and Mercury (EPA)
- Interstate Mercury Education and Reduction Clearinghouse (Northeast Waste Management Officials' Association)
- India Musokotwane Environment Resource Centre for Southern Africa (SARDC)
- International Maritime Emission Reduction Scheme (non-profit organization)
- Illinois Medical Emergency Response Team (Downers Grove, IL)
- IHI Marine Engineering Singapore
- Industrial Material Exchange Services
- Injectable MyoElectric Sensors
- Institute for Middle East Studies (various locations)
- Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies (Bank of Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
30 JF801 The aim of the editors (both of the Research Centre on International Migration and Ethnic Relations, U.