It joins together three former global labor groups: The International Metalworkers' Federation (IMF), the International Federation of Chemical, Energy, Mine and General Workers' Unions (ICEM) and International Textiles Garment and Leather Workers' Federation (ITGLWF).
What does IMF stand for?
IMF stands for International Metalworkers' Federation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IMF
We have 185 other meanings of IMF in our Acronym Attic
- Interference Mitigation Filter
- Intergalactic Magnetic Field (astrophysics)
- Intermaxillary Fixation
- Intermediate Maintenance Facility
- Intermediate Moisture Foods
- Intermediate Moment Frame (steel structures)
- Intermolecular Attractive Forces
- Intermolecular Forces
- Intern in Marriage and Family Therapy (California)
- International Marketing Federation
- International Migration Flow
- International Monetary Fund (United Nations)
- International Mozarteum Foundation (Austria)
- International Music Feed (est. 2005; music channel)
- International Myeloma Foundation
- International Myomassethics Federation
- Interplanetary Magnetic Field
- Intra Molecular Friction
- Intramuscular Fat
- Intrinsic Mode Function (signal processing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Representatives from several Peugeot unions and from the International Metalworkers' Federation will be leading the rally.
The agreement was signed on June 3 by ArcelorMittal, the European Metalworkers' Federation, the United Steelworkers and the International Metalworkers' Federation.