ATLANTA & PARIS -- FlexPLUS to be featured at 13th International Meeting on Advanced Spine Techniques (IMAST), Athens, July 12-15, 2006 SpineVision(R) announced today that it has initiated a limited European release of FlexPLUS--a posterior lumbar pedicle screw-based system--which is the first new product developed by its wholly owned subsidiary, FlexSpine (Singapore), spun-off from SpineVision's New Technologies Business Unit in December 2005 for the purpose of developing innovative motion preservation technologies.
What does IMAST stand for?
IMAST stands for International Meeting on Advanced Spine Techniques
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMAST
We have 2 other meanings of IMAST in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Management Accountants Student Chapter (college program)
- Internet Marketing Association of Surplus Dealers
- Intelligence Modeling and Simulation for Evaluation
- International Muslim Association of Scientists and Engineers
- Inter Mountain Area Speech and Hearing (speech-language-hearing convention; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Instancia de Monitoreo y Apoyo a la Seguridad Pública (Guatemala)
- Institut de Médecine Aérospatiale (French: Aerospace Medical Institute Defense research centre)
- Institute for Manufacturing and Sustainment Technologies (Applied Research Laboratory, Pennsylvania State University)
- Integrated Mathematics, Science and Technology
- Internal Medicine Associates of the Southern Tier, PC (Elmira, NY)
- International Martial Arts and Special Tactics Institute
- Intelligent Multi-Access Service Unit (Department of Labor; Germany)
- Incident Management Assist Team (US Coast Guard)
- Independent Maritime Analysis Team
- Information Management and Analysis Team
- Instrument Mission Analysis Tool (US Army Test & Evaluation Command Data Collection Tool)
- Intake Manifold Air Temperature
- Intensity-Modulated Arc Therapy
- Interactive Multimedia Arts and Technologies Association
- Interactive Multisensor Analysis Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
The poster presentation is being made at the 12th International Meeting on Advanced Spine Techniques (IMAST) held in Banff, Alberta, Canada from July 7 through July 9, 2005.
We look forward to showing our technology at the upcoming International Meeting on Advanced Spine Techniques, IMAST (July 7-10, 2005) and International Spine Intervention Society, ISIS (July 15-17, 2005) shows," Doug Daniels, CEO and President of HydroCision.