Scott, PhD, was bestowed the distinction of Life Fellow in Hypnotherapy on May 29 by the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) at the 2010 Hypno-Expo annual conference in Daytona Beach, Florida.
What does IMDHA stand for?
IMDHA stands for International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Instituto Madrileno De Estudios Avanzados (Spanish: Madrid Institute for Advanced Studies)
- Instituto Mexicano para el Desarrollo Comunitario (Spanish: Mexican Institute for Community Development)
- Integrated system for Multimedia inDEXing, matching, and retrieval
- In-Memory Data Grid (storage)
- Internal Market Directorate General (EU)
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods (United Nations)
- International Medical Device Group
- International Dangerous Goods Code
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code
- In My Darkest Hour (Megadeth song)
- International Management and Development Institute
- International Medical Dental Institute (Las Vegas, NV)
- International Migration and Development Initiative (International Organization for Migration; New York, NY)
- Internet Music Distribution, Inc. (various locations)
- ISLE (International Standard for Language Engineering) Meta Data Initiative
- Indonesian Mold & Dies Industry Association (est. 2006)
- Integrated Management and Document Information System (UN)
- International Marine Data and Information Systems
- Intelligent Machines Design Laboratory
- Interactive Multimedia Distance Learning