The Medical Tourism Climate Survey, which was compiled and published in April by the International Medical Travel Journal in the United Kingdom, finds that health care professionals from across the globe predict medical tourism growth.
What does IMTJ stand for?
IMTJ stands for International Medical Travel Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Institut de Marketing, Tourisme et Hôtellerie (French: Institute of Marketing, Tourism and Hospitality)
- Industrial Management Training Institute (Waterbury Connecticut and New York City)
- Infero-Medial Temporal Index (dementia)
- Integrated Manufacturing Technologies Institute
- Integrated Manufacturing Technology Initiative
- Intensive Multi-Treatment Intervention (autism program; Canada)
- International Management and Training Institute (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Irrigation Management Training Institute (USAID; est. 1984; India)
- International Multi Topic Conference
- I Mean That In The Nicest Possible Way
- Imagery Toolkit
- Interphase Mass Transfer Kinetics
- Inner Medullary Thin Limb (kidneys)
- Inorganic Membrane Technology Laboratory (US Department of Energy)
- Institut Management Transport Logistique (French: Transportation Logistics Management Institute)
- Integrated Manufacturing Technologies Laboratories
- International Master in Tourism and Leisure (education)
- Immune Technologies and Medicine (Germany)
- Information and Technology Management (Germany)
- Instituti I Minierave Dhe Teknologjisë Minerale (Albanian: Institute of Mining & Processing Technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ministry of Health in China announced in mid-January that the country has stopped all unproven and experimental stem-cell treatment programs and refuses to accept any new applications for approval of stem cell treatments, according to the International Medical Travel Journal (IMTJ).