Writing on the occasion of Sir Ludwig's 70th birthday in the Journal of the International Medical Society of Paraplegia (which Sir Ludwig Guttmann founded), Sir George Godber, the Chief Medical Officer of the Department of Health and Social Security wrote: "No man with Sir Ludwig's drive and purpose could or should be a comfortable colleague for any administrator.
What does IMSP stand for?
IMSP stands for International Medical Society of Paraplegia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMSP
We have 12 other meanings of IMSP in our Acronym Attic
- International Mobile Satellite Organization
- Interceptor Missile Squadron Operations Center
- Indian Music Society of Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN)
- International Medical Society of Paraplegia
- Integrated Marker System for Oilseed Rape Breeding (Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council; UK)
- Insensitive Munitions Strategic Plan
- Institut de Médecine Sociale et Préventive (French: Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine; Switzerland)
- Institute on Money in State Politics
- Interactive Mail Support Protocol
- Interim Maintenance & Support Plan
- Internet Message Support Protocol
- Inventory Management and Stock Positioning (US DoD)
- IMS Performance Analysis Reporting System (IBM)
- International Microgravity Strategic Planning Group
- International and Mainland Students and Programs Office
- Incident Management Situation Report (wildland fires)
- Institute of Management Studies and Research (India)
- International Mouse Strain Resource
- Interview Measure of Social Relationships
- Indian Medical Scientific Research Foundation (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The guidelines were revised in 1992, and the Standardsfor Neurological and Functional Classification of Spinal Cord Injury were subsequently endorsed by the International Medical Society of Paraplegia (ASIA, 1992).