Kit developed to quickly diagnose lethal bird flu virus in humans TOKYO - The International Medical Center of Japan said Friday that it has developed a diagnostic kit that can determine in 15 minutes if a person has been infected with the deadly H5N1 strain of the bird flu virus -- much quicker than the two days required by conventional methods.
What does IMCJ stand for?
IMCJ stands for International Medical Center of Japan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMCJ
- Institute of Management Consultants in Ireland
- Insurance Management Consultants, Inc. (est. 1993; professional liability insurance)
- Integrated Management of Childhood Illness
- Integrated Management of Childhood Infections (global healthcare)
- International Marine Certification Institute (Brussels, Belgium)
- Instituto Mexicano de Cinematografia (Mexican Film Institute)
- Inner Mongolia Continential International Travel
- Intensive Management Capacity Improvement Team (Baltimore City Public School System)
- International Mornington Crescent Internet Tournament
- Institute of Management Consultants of Jamaica (Kingston, Jamaica)
- Institut Médical Chrétien du Kasai (French: Christian Medical Institute of the Kasai; Kasai, Congo)
- International Marketing Council of Kerala
- Internet Marketing Council of Korea (est. 2001; South Korea)
- Image Management Class Library
- Imperial Majesty Cruise Line
- IndianOil Management Centre for Learning (Mumbai, India)
- Indraprastha Medical Corp Ltd (India)
- Indusind Media & Communications Ltd. (India)
- Infant Mortality Condensed List
- Inter Marine Container Lines
Samples in periodicals archive:
Address for correspondence: Yasuyuki Kato, Disease Control and Prevention Center, International Medical Center of Japan, Toyama 1-21-1, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-8655, Japan, email: ykato@imcj.
on Saturday at the International Medical Center of Japan in Tokyo, his family said.
The order was issued after the Health Ministry learned that experiments at the university were proposed by a researcher at the state-run International Medical Center of Japan and that human cells used for the tests were provided by the center.
Recently, medical records from the early 20th century were found in the depository of the International Medical Center of Japan (IMCJ) Hospital, Tokyo.
1 Hospital, now called the International Medical Center of Japan.
Hashimoto, 64, said he will attend Diet sessions but continue to stay at the state-run International Medical Center of Japan in Tokyo's Shinjuku Ward for another two weeks or so in order to ensure a healthy recovery.
Muraoka and two other senior members of the largest LDP faction -- Hiromu Nonaka and Mikio Aoki -- met Hashimoto for about 30 minutes at the state-run International Medical Center of Japan in Tokyo's Shinjuku Ward.