In less than six years, the ICC published 11 International Codes (I-Codes): * International Building Code, * International Residential Code, * International Mechanical Code, * International Plumbing Code, * International Fire Code, * ICC Electrical Code, * International Fuel Gas Code, * International Energy Conservation Code, * International Private Sewage Code, * International Property Maintenance Code and * International Zoning Code.
What does IMC stand for?
IMC stands for International Mechanical Code (construction)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IMC
We have 614 other meanings of IMC in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Mammary Chain (breast cancer)
- Internal Management Control
- Internal Model Control
- International Maar Conference
- International Maintenance Center
- International Management Center (various locations)
- International Management Consultants (various locations)
- International Manufacturing Centre (UK)
- International Master Councilor (International Order of DeMolay)
- International Mathematics Competition
- International Media Corporation (Timonium, MD)
- International Medical Corps
- International Meetings & Conventions
- International Metalworking Companies BV
- International Meteorological Commission
- International Micrographic Congress
- International Microscopy Congress
- International Microwave Corporation
- International Mining Consultants (UK)
- International Monarchist Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also added to the routine is support for a number of new flow equations including equations from the British Institute of Gas Engineers, and fuel piping equations from the International Mechanical Code.
These were followed by the International Mechanical Code in 1996 and International Fuel Gas Code in 1997 (jointly published by ICC and the American Gas Association).