What does IMPRS-IDI stand for?
IMPRS-IDI stands for International Max Planck Research School for Infectious Diseases and Immunology (doctoral program; Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Integrated Manpower and Personnel Integration
- Image Processing
- Integrated Circuit Multistep Process Diagnosis
- Integrated Multilevel Power Network Voltage Control
- Interagency Monitoring of Protected Visual Environments (US Federal program)
- Illustrative Metaphor Production in Reactive Object-Oriented Visual Environments
- Information Management Process Reporting System
- International Max-Planck Research School
- International Max Planck Research School for Heart and Lung Research (Germany)
- International Max Planck Research School for Demography
- Intermittent Mandatory Pressure Release Ventilation
- Idan Mission Planning System (Idan Computers Ltd.)
- Imperial Military Personnel Stories (Star Wars)
- Infinite Monkey Protocol Suite (RFC 2795) :-)
- Instant Messaging and Presence Services (telecommunications)
- Institut de Médecine et de Physiologie Spatiales (France)
- Institutional Meat Purchase Specifications
- Integrated Manufacturing Production System