CHICAGO, July 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Now in its second year, the International Mature Marketing Network (IMMN - http://www.
What does IMMN stand for?
IMMN stands for International Mature Marketing Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Integrated Maintenance Management Information Retrieval System
- Integrated Modernization Management Information System
- International Master in Management of Information Technology
- Interacting Multiple-Model Kalman Filter
- Improved Medium Mobility Load Carrier (support vehicle)
- Inflight Missile Modification Message
- Institute of Materials and Machine Mechanics (Slovak Academy of Sciences)
- Institute of Materials Minerals and Mining
- International Movie Makers Market (Australia)
- Internal Mission Materiel Maintenance Activity
- In My Modest Opinion
- Installation Maintenance Management Office
- Installation Materiel Maintenance Officer (Army Regulation 750-1)
- Immobilien-Kapitalanlagegesellschaften (German: Real Estate Investment Trusts)
- I Move More Officially By Implementing Loyalty And Respect In The Youth
- I Make My Own Rules
- Integrated Measurement, Modelling and Simulation
- Information Management Master Plan
- Information Mission Management Plan
- Integrated Maintenance and Modernization Planning
Samples in periodicals archive:
Todd is a co-founder of a new, global organization dedicated to this segment, the International Mature Marketing Network.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- A multi-national group of leaders in the field of mature marketing today announced formation of the International Mature Marketing Network (IMMN), the first non-profit consortium of marketers, researchers, agencies, brand managers and educators around the world who seek to champion, support and advance marketing that is relevant and respectful to the 40+ age group.