The NIH-sponsored networks include the: AIDS Clinical Trials Group, International Maternal Pediatric Adolescent AIDS Clinical Trials Group, HIV Prevention Trials Network, HIV Vaccine Trials Network, and Microbicide Trials Network.
What does IMPAACT stand for?
IMPAACT stands for International Maternal Pediatric Adolescent AIDS Clinical Trials Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IMPAACT in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Media Publishers Association
- Internet Media Publishing Associates
- Internet Mission Photography Archive
- Ion Microprobe Analysis
- Iowa Meat Processors Association
- Iowa Motion Picture Association
- Isopropyl Methyl Phosphonic Acid
- Isopropylmethyl Phosphonic Acid
- Iterative Message Passing Algorithm
- Lower Incisor to Mandibular Plane
- Improved Management Productivity and Control
- Information for Management, Planning, Analysis, and Coordination (National Institutes of Health)
- International Marine Project Activities Centre
- International Merchant Purchase Authority Card
- International Merchant Purchase Authorization Card
- International Monitoring and Production Assistance Center
- Internet Mail-Order Pharmacy Accreditation Commission
- Intersegmental Major Preparation Articulated Curriculum
- Intestinal Multiple Polyposis and Colorectal Cancer
- Integrated Management of Power-Aware Communications, Computing, and Networking (IEEE Workshop)