The International Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005 (IMBRA) was enacted to address issues of domestic violence and abuse against noncitizens (beneficiaries) married or engaged to U.
What does IMBRA stand for?
IMBRA stands for International Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Intel Management By Objectives
- Integrated Metropolitan Bus Operators Association (aka Integrated Metro Bus Operators Association; Manila, Philippines)
- International Mustang Bullitt Owners Club
- Installation Management Board of Directors (US Army)
- Information Management Body of Knowledge
- Insert Mistake and Blame Programmer
- Institute of Medical and Biological Problems (International Space Station)
- Internet Marketing Business Plan
- Interaction Many-Body Perturbation Theory
- Internal Medicine Board Review
- Inter Message Board Rugby League (UK)
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd. (Indian Bank; India)
- Institute for Mathematical Behavioral Sciences (University of California, Irvine)
- Institute for Molecular Biological Sciences
- International Marketing Business Services (various locations)
- Internet Marketing Business Success
- Iron Mineral Beneficiation Services (South Africa)
- It Must Be Sweeps (TV ratings period)
- Immune Macro Biotic Technology Ltd.
- Institute of Management and Business Technology (Morocco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005 (IMBRA) requires disclosure of a U.