He serves on the International Markets Advisory Board of the National Association of Securities Dealers.
What does IMAB stand for?
IMAB stands for International Markets Advisory Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IMAB
We have 4 other meanings of IMAB in our Acronym Attic
- International Miniature Aircraft Association
- Internationalizing Mail Addresses in Applications (e-mail, web standards, i18n)
- Intelligent Multicast Address Allocation Agent
- Interagency Modeling and Atmospheric Assessment Center
- International Martial Arts Award Council
- International Materials Assessement and Application Centre (Brazil)
- Interstitial Microwave Antenna Array Hyperthermia (cancer treatment)
- Individual Mobilization Augmentee Allocation Team (Air Force Reserve)
- Institute of Marine Biotechnology (est. 1996; Greifswald, Germany)
- Internal Mammary Artery Bypass (cardiology)
- International Medical Advisory Board
- International Medical Association Bulgaria (est. 1990)
- I Marine Amphibious Corps (WWII usage)
- Image Management and Communication (digital imaging)
- Immobilized Metal Ion Affinity Chromatography
- Indiana Minority AIDS Coalition (Indianapolis, IN)
- Induction Material Availability Conference (US Navy Fleet Industrial Supply Center)
- Indústria de Máquinas de Construção Civil de Gemunde (Portuguese: Construction Machinery Industry Civil Gemunde; Gemunde, Portugal)
- Information Management Advisory Council
- Infrastructure Moves, Adds & Changes
Samples in periodicals archive:
He currently is a member of the NASD's International Markets Advisory Board, and is also a director of GTF Asset Management (Hong Kong), and the First Hungary Fund (Dublin Stock Exchange).