He is also a Deputy Chairman of the International Maritime Industries Forum, a member of the InterCargo advisory panel, the General Committee of Lloyds Register of Shipping, the Steering Committee of the London Shipping Law Centre, The Baltic Exchange, and the Worshipful Company of Shipwrights - Liveryman.
What does IMIF stand for?
IMIF stands for International Maritime Industries Forum (London, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMIF
- International Meeting on Information Display
- Iranian Mines and Mining Industries Development and Renovation Organization
- International Mission for Iraqi Elections
- Immune-Mediated Inner Ear Disease
- Illinois Metropolitan Investment Fund
- Informed Market Intelligence Forums (Analysts In Media, Inc.)
- Initial Modification Interface
- Intelligent Multimodal Information Fusion
- Interactive Model of Identity Formation (Postmes, Swaab, & Haslam)
- Internal Memory Interface
- International Music Institute and Festival (Baltimore, MD)
- Israel Mobile Internet Forum
- I Mean I Guess
- Interdisciplinary Medical Imaging Group (King's College London; UK)
- Internal Medicine Interest Group (University of Wisconsin)
- International Management and Innovation Group (Germany)
- International Mesothelioma Interest Group (research and management of the asbestos-related cancer)
- Instytut Meteorologii I Gospodarki Wodnej (Polish: The Institute of Meteorology and Water Management)
- Instituto Metodista Izabela Hendrix (Portuguese; Brazilian methodist institute)
- Intentionally Made It Happen
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key Topics Covered: Foreword By Jim Davis CBE K(DK) International Maritime Industries Forum Aftershock of the Japanese disaster: Challenges facing the marine insurance industry Offshore LNG regasification: Market trends and bankability considerations Restructuring or foreclosure?
Jim Davis CBE K(DK), Chairman, IMIF Companies Mentioned: * Allen & Overy LLP * Aon BankAssure * Denton Wilde Sapte & Co * Hill Dickinson LLP * International Maritime Industries Forum * Ince & Co * KPMG * Law Offices Carl Kincaid Mendes Vianna Advogados Associados * Loyens & Loeff N.
This report contains a foreword by Jim Davis CBE K (DK), Chairman, International Maritime Industries Forum.
Foreword by Jim Davis, CBE K(DK), Chairman, International Maritime Industries Forum COUNTRY SECTIONS Belgium: What if its ports are the last call?