What does IMPACT stand for?
IMPACT stands for International Management Package for the Administration of Clinical Trials (pharmaceuticals)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IMPACT
We have 81 other meanings of IMPACT in our Acronym Attic
- Insensitive Munitions Packaging Technology
- Insertion into MILSATCOM Products of Advanced Communications Technology
- Institute of Mechanics, Processes and Control - Twente (Netherlands)
- Instructional Material Production and Circulation Team
- Integrated Management of Personnel Administration Through Computer Technology (US NIH)
- Integrated Management Platform for Advanced Communication Technologies (MCI)
- Integrated Manufacturing, Precision-Assembled, Cellular Technology (Goodyear)
- Integrated Model of Plumes and Atmosphere in Complex Terrain
- Integrated Municipal Provincial Auto Crime Team (Canada)
- Interactive Maryland Platform for Agents Collaborating Together
- International Marketing Program for Agricultural Commodities and Trade
- International Microsystems, Package, Assembly Conference Taiwan
- International Multicenter Persistent ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) Collaboration
- Ion Implementation Perturbed Angular Correlation Technique
- Ironworker Management Progressive Action Cooperation Trust
- Integrilin to Minimize Platelet Aggregation and Prevent Coronary Thrombosis II (trial)
- Interdisciplinary Monitoring Project for Antimalarial Combination Therapy in Tanzania
- Image Processing for Automatic Computer Traffic Surveillance
- Information Warfare Mission Planning and C2 Targeting System
- Integrated Manpower, Personnel, And Comprehensive Training & Safety