International management consultants Booz & Company said operators could cut costs by 30 to 40 per cent by joining forces - but too many fear "loss of control over their own destinies" in a new piece of research released in Dubai yesterday that urges operators to "take the plunge now".
What does IMC stand for?
IMC stands for International Management Consultants (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IMC
We have 614 other meanings of IMC in our Acronym Attic
- Intermediate Metal/Metallic Conduit
- Intermetallic Compound
- Intermountain Mortgage Corporation (Montana)
- Intermud Communications (protocol)
- Internal Mammary Chain (breast cancer)
- Internal Management Control
- Internal Model Control
- International Maar Conference
- International Maintenance Center
- International Management Center (various locations)
- International Manufacturing Centre (UK)
- International Master Councilor (International Order of DeMolay)
- International Mathematics Competition
- International Mechanical Code (construction)
- International Media Corporation (Timonium, MD)
- International Medical Corps
- International Meetings & Conventions
- International Metalworking Companies BV
- International Meteorological Commission
- International Micrographic Congress
Samples in periodicals archive:
Central Finance and Contracts Unit (CFCU) awarded contract worth 3680400 EUR for technical assistance for result-oriented monitoring to Integration International Management Consultants GmbH.
The program will consist of invited keynote speakers from the academic world, top executives from various industries and the public sector, and international management consultants.
The prediction comes from top international management consultants AT Kearney, whose report argues that existing volume producers in Britain remain here "for historical, rather than economic," reasons.
Olivier Brunfaut is principal and Johannes Meran is senior consultant with international management consultants Roland Berger & Partners.
Taylor & Associates, International Management Consultants.
The program is administered by World Class Management, international management consultants, whose clients include China (Hospital Administration) and Hong Kong (Creativity).
Hilliard previously ran marketing communications departments at global automotive supplier GKN Sinter Metals in nearby Auburn Hills, MI, and at international management consultants Booz*Allen & Hamilton in New York City.