THE launch edition of International Luxury Travel Market (ILTM) Japan which took place in Kyoto from March 11 to 13, 2013, facilitated over 2,500 business meetings when it took place over the last three days in Kyoto.
What does ILTM stand for?
ILTM stands for International Luxury Travel Market (trade show)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ILTM
- Institute for Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
- Intercultural Learning for Teachers in Secondary Schools (Finland)
- Iodine-Laser Temperature Jump
- Istituto Lama Tzong Khapa (Tibetan Buddhist center; Pomaia, Italy)
- I Love This List
- I Love to Laugh
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Impacted Lower Third Molar (dentistry)
- Institute for Leadership in Technology and Management (est. 1993; Bucknell University; Pennsylvania)
- Institute of Learning and Teaching Member
- Integrated Logistics Technology Office
- Innovative Learning and Training on Fracture
- Integrated Local Transport Plan (Australia)
- Integrated Long Term Programme of Cooperation (Russia)
- International Lifeguard Training Program
- Intuitionistic Logic Theorem Proving (University of Potsdam; Potsdam, Germany)
- Institute for Low Temperature Physics and Engineering (Ukraine)
- Ivy League Test Prep International (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Illinois Learning Technology Purchase Program (Rantoul)
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (UK residency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on luxury travel trends identified by a study from the The Future Laboratories for the International Luxury Travel Market (Dec 2012), here are some tips to help the personal concierge compete with the top corporate brands according to Alan Hazel, Owner and Director of Cortijo El Carligto.
Secretary Guevara said she also met in London with executives from the International Luxury Travel Market, who shared the results of the global luxury tourism congress which was celebrated from October 1 to 3 in Riviera Maya.
This was the sixth successive year participation of DTCM in the International Luxury Travel Market (ILTM).
Gourmet travel as a niche market is huge everywhere," Jennifer Campbell, a member of the bespoke travel specialist Virtuoso network, told AFP at the annual International Luxury Travel Market (ILTM).
More than just fine dining, well-heeled travellers in search of gourmet luxury are seeking out "experiences," sparking a shift in the tourist industry, according to experts at an upmarket, a member of the bespoke travel specialist Virtuoso network, told AFP at the annual International Luxury Travel Market (ILTM's luxury Relais et Chateaux hotel network, told a packed conference on gastronomic travel that success rests on creating an impression of authenticity.
The paper released by the Hurun Report in association with the International Luxury Travel Market Asia.
At the International Luxury Travel Market (ILTM) 'Leaders Forum' held in Cannes, France, the consensus was that business is improving--with leisure travel ahead of business travel in terms of the speed of rebound, but 2011 will still be viewed as a year of recovery.