International Livestock Center for Africa (ILCA), Box 5689, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
What does ILCA stand for?
ILCA stands for International Livestock Center for Africa (merged with ILRAD to form ILRI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ILCA
We have 16 other meanings of ILCA in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto de Lengua y Cultura Aymara (Spanish: Institute of Aymara Language and Culture; Bolivia; est. 1972)
- Insurance Loss Control Association
- Integrated Lower Control Actuator (CH-47 helicoper)
- Interest Lands Conservation Act (Alaska)
- International Centre for Africa
- International Labor Communications Association
- International Lactation Consultant Association
- International Laser Class Association
- International Lightning Class Association
- International Liver Cancer Association
- International Living Craft Association
- Research Institute for Languages and Cultures of Asia and Africa (aka RILCAA)
- Illinois Church Action on Alcohol and Addiction Problems (Springfield, IL)
- International Light Cone Advisory Committee
- Illinois Committee for Agricultural Education (est. 1987)
- Illinois Leadership Council for Agricultural Education (Rantoul, IL)
- Individual Airfield Lighting Control System
- Illinois Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning (CASEL)
- Immigration Law Consultancy Bureau
- Iso-Lateral Chest/Back (gym equipment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Livestock Center for Africa in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, is among them.