Co-sponsored by NSU's Farquhar College of Arts and Sciences and the International Linear Algebra Society (ILAS), the conference will feature guest lecturer Roger Horn, research professor of math at the University of Utah and vice president of the ILAS.
What does ILAS stand for?
ILAS stands for International Linear Algebra Society (est. 1989)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ILAS
We have 32 other meanings of ILAS in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Association of Regional Councils
- Intrinsic Landscape Aesthetic Resource Information System
- Ilocos Agriculture and Resources Research and Development Consortium
- Integrated Launch and Recovery Television Surveillance/System
- Improved Limb Atmospheric Spectrometer
- Individual Liquidity Adequacy Standard
- Inner London Area Supplement (UK; teacher guidance)
- Institute of Latin American Studies (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Instrument Landing Approach System
- Integrated Land Administration System (EU)
- International Location Advisory Services (Ernst & Young Global Limited)
- Institute of Landscape Architects of South Africa (now Institute for Landscape Architecture in South Africa; Ferndale, Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Institute of Loss Adjusters of Southern Africa
- International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
- Ivy League Association of Southern California
- Illinois Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Incorporating Learning Strategies in Hypermedia
- Innosoft LDAP Administrative Shell
- Institute for Language, Speech and Hearing (University of Sheffield, UK)
- Institute for Liquid Atomization and Spray Systems