This edition has the latest International Liaison Committee on resuscitation (ILCOR) 2010 Guidelines, a discussion of the importance of human factors, and a new design with color photos and diagrams.
What does ILCOR stand for?
ILCOR stands for International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ILCOR in our Acronym Attic
- Incremental Linear Controllers Network (algorithm)
- International Leadership Centre Network (Nottingham, England, UK)
- Independent Living Center of the North Shore and Cape Ann (Massachusetts)
- Illinois Lock Company
- Independent Lock Company
- Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario
- International Logistics Control Office
- International Logistics Control Organization
- Iranian Light Crude Oil
- International Liaison Committee of Organisations for Peace Collection
- Initialize and Load Computer Program
- Institutional Locksmith Certification Program
- Intensive Language and Culture Program
- Inter-Laboratory Comparison Program
- International League of Conservation Photographers
- Interstitial Laser Coagulation of the Prostate
- Illinois Coalition for Peace and Justice
- Individual Linear Composite Prognostic Score
- Installation Level Civilian Personnel Training System
- Increased Lifetime Cancer Risk
Samples in periodicals archive:
A few of the cardiac drug therapies offered would cause debate on a Grand Round and the details do not completely match the published worksheets of International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation in the lead up to the publication of the 2010 International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation/American Heart Association/European Resuscitation Council guidelines.
The resultant body of favorable evidence has prompted a recent advisory statement by the Advanced Life Support Task Force of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation, noted Dr.
Royal Philips Electronics (NYSE: PHG; AEX: PHI), a worldwide leader in defibrillation technology, announced today that its entire line of HeartStart Defibrillators now shipping is compliant with American Heart Association (AHA), European Resuscitation Council (ERC), and International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) 2005 Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
These elements are part of guidelines from the American Heart Association (AHA) and other International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) member organizations, which suggest that the highest survival rates from cardiac arrest are attained when all elements of the Chain of Survival are performed.
The Guidelines are recommendations developed by the AHA in collaboration with the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) to treat victims of cardiac or respiratory emergencies.