chairman of the International Law Institute and an expert on investor-state disputes, as saying compensation could be significant.
What does ILI stand for?
ILI stands for International Law Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ILI
We have 79 other meanings of ILI in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Land Information
- Institute for Learning Innovation (Edgewater, MD)
- Institute for Logic and Intelligence
- Institute of Life Insurance (now American Council of Life Insurers)
- Institutionally-Priced Life Insurance
- Instrumentation and Laboratory Improvement
- Insular Language Institute (Isla Margarita, Venezuela)
- Intelligent Line Interface
- Intelligent Link Interface (routers)
- International Language Institution
- International Learning Institute
- International Literacy Institute
- International Lubricants, Inc.
- Internet Librarian International
- Investors Life Insurance Company of Nebraska
- Iran Language Institute (est. 1979)
- Irish Life International (Ireland)
- In Lieu of Involuntary Action (civilian personnel)
- In-Line Inspection Association
- Indiana Limestone Institute of America (Bedford, Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is high time this is assigned to the Indian Law Institute or the International Law Institute.
He is the former Co-Chairman of the Minorities in the Profession Committee of the Philadelphia Bar Association, serves on the Advisory Committee of the Asian Pacific Bar Association of Pennsylvania and is a faculty member of the International Law Institute.
The Chairman of the International Law Institute, the Vice-Dean of Harvard Law School, and the Chief Counsel for Africa at The World Bank were among the distinguished panelists.
Deryck Palmer was a recent delegate to the UNCITRAL Working Group V (Insolvency Law) on behalf of the International Law Institute.
He also received an international diploma from Harvard Institute for International Development in 1999, and completed a legal program at the International Law Institute, George Washington University, in 1997.
and a Certificate in Mediation and Arbitration from the International Law Institute (in collaboration with Georgetown University-Washington, D.
He has been a visiting faculty member for the International Development Law Organization in Rome and the International Law Institute in Washington, D.