The workshop was organised by the Society for Conservation and Protection of Environment (Scope) and the National Peasants Coalition of Pakistan (NPCP) in collaboration with the Oxfam Novib and the International Land Coalition at a local hotel on Monday and Tuesday.
What does ILC stand for?
ILC stands for International Land Coalition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ILC
We have 231 other meanings of ILC in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Logistics Capability
- Inter Layer Communications (framework for one component to talk to another)
- Inter-Language Call (computer programming)
- Interchangeable Lens Camera (various companies)
- Interchangeable Lens Compact (cameras)
- Interleaver Card
- Intermediate Level of Care (health care)
- Intermediate Load Cycle (NASA)
- Intermodal Logistics Center (aka Inland Port; Riviera Beach, FL)
- International Labor Conference
- International Language Centre
- International Language Conference
- International Languages and Cultures (various universities)
- International Latex Corporation
- International Law Commission (United Nations)
- International Leadership Conference
- International Learning Centre (Thailand)
- International Leased Carrier
- International Level Class (sailing)
- International Library of Criminology
Samples in periodicals archive:
14, the International Land Coalition (ILC) gave a new twist to the UN agency's studies, saying that in land purchases "the national elites play a much larger role than foreign investors.
Another NGO, International Land Coalition, has also voiced unease at the trend.