Although it is currently home to the excellent journal International Labor and Working-Class History, other signs suggest that labour history occupies a rather marginal position at this institution.
What does ILWCH stand for?
ILWCH stands for International Labor and Working-Class History (publication of The New School for Social Research; New York City)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ILWCH in our Acronym Attic
- Inner London Weighting (UK)
- Institute for Land Warfare
- Integrated Liquid Water
- Intermediate Level Waste
- International Linz Weekend
- International Low Water
- Investment Logic Workshop (Australia)
- Integrated Lake Water Acidification Study
- International League of Women Composers
- Iso-Lateral Wide Chest (fitness equipment)
- In-Lake Waste Deposit (Onondaga Lake; New York)
- International Luckstar Wrestling Federation
- IL-2 (Interleukin-2)/LAK (Lymphokine-Activated Killer Cell) Working Group (cancer treatment)
- Illinois Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Indian Land Working Group
- Information Literacy Working Group
- Intensive Livestock Working Group (Canada)
- Internationale Ludwig Wittgenstein Gesellschaft eV (German: International Ludwig Wittgenstein Society; est. 1994)
- Intercultural Living and Working Inventory (Canada)
- Integrated Land and Water Information System (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This critique of whiteness studies was most forcefully articulated in Eric Arnesen, "Whiteness and the Historians' Imagination," International Labor and Working-Class History 60 (Fall 2001): 3-32.
Tony Judt, "Minerva's Owl and Other Birds of Prey," International Labor and Working-Class History, no.