This training camp is classified within group A under the organisation of the International Judo Federation The preparation for the Cadets' national team continues in Tripoli, Libya under the supervision of coaches Abdul ElHaleem al-Masoudi and Said Aljim in anticipation of the 9th Maghreban Championships in Sfax, Tunis in March 15-18.
What does IJF stand for?
IJF stands for International Judo Federation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IJF
We have 20 other meanings of IJF in our Acronym Attic
- International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (Seventh Sense Research Group)
- International Journal of Evolution Equations
- International Journal of Environment, Workplace and Employment
- International Journal of Environment and Waste Management
- International Journal of Exergy
- I Just Farted
- Injured Jockey Fund
- International Jazz Festival Prague (Prague, Czech Republic; annual jazz music festival)
- International Journal of Fatigue (Elsevier)
- International Journalists Federation
- Iraqi Joint Forces
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (game)
- Indo-Japanese Friendship Association
- International Journal of Fatigue (material engineering)
- Invergordon Junior Football Club (UK)
- International Journal of Foundations of Computer Science
- Internationaal Jongeren Filmfestival Deventer (Dutch)
- International Journal of Fluid Dynamics (1997-2003)
- International Journal of Finance and Economics
- International Journal of Food Engineering (Berkeley Electronic Press)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The athletes, snapped by the International Judo Federation photographer, had just won a medal match at the 2004 Olympic Games.
However, Shaherkani's appearance at the Games was thrown into doubt last week after the International Judo Federation, the sport's governing body, ruled that she could not compete wearing a hijab or Islamic headscarf because it would be dangerous.
Roux has been selective in his team's entry, even though the International Judo Federation competition rules allow two fighters per weight category, which will make the championships twice as tough for British fighters.
The International Judo Federation (IJF) in January banned direct tackles to the legs before grappling.
Unlike before, when Tani took the reign, a rankings system was introduced by the International Judo Federation in 2009 which requires judo wrestlers to collect winning points in international tournaments during the span of May 2010 to April 2012 to qualify for the London Olympics.
International Judo Federation President Marius Vizer on Monday met with Prime Minister Daniar Usenov to tell about judo development plans in Kyrgyzstan, reported the government's press office.
Within the world of judo, today, women account for 20 percent of most color belts and 10 percent of black belts, according to the International Judo Federation.