International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 85, 45-64.
What does IJPA stand for?
IJPA stands for International Journal of Psychoanalysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IJPA
- Indian Journal of Pharmacology (Indian Pharmacological Society)
- Ink Jet Printer (US Postal Service)
- Ink Jet Printing
- Integrated Justice Project (Canada)
- Intensive Japanese Program (International University of Japan)
- Internal Job Posting
- International Journal of Parapsychology
- International Journalists' Programmes
- Indian Journal of Public Administration (quarterly publication)
- International Jelly and Preserve Association
- International Journal of Polymer Analysis and Characterization
- Iranian Jewish Public Affairs Committee
- Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics
- International Journal of Pure and Applied Physics (peer reviewed journal)
- International Journal of Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery
- Institut Jean-Pierre Bourgin (French: Jean-Pierre Bourgin Institute)
- Interdisciplinary Journal of Problem-Based Learning (Purdue University Press; West Lafayette, IN)
- International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Research
- Image of the Journalist in Popular Culture
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Journal of Psychoanalysis, 10, 1-4.
1855753030 Influential papers from the 1940s; papers from the decades in International Journal of Psychoanalysis key papers series.