International Journal of Production Research, 26 (2), 237-48.
What does IJPR stand for?
IJPR stands for International Journal of Production Research (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IJPR
We have 1 other meaning of IJPR in our Acronym Attic
- International Journal of Pharmacy Practice (Pharmaceutical Press)
- International Journal of Philosophical Practice
- International Journal of Press/Politics (SAGE Publications; Newbury Park, CA)
- International Journal of Physiology, Pathophysiology and Pharmacology (open access online journal)
- International Journal of Psychopathology, Psychopharmacology, and Psychotherapy
- International Journal of Public-Private Partnerships
- International Journal of Prevention Practice and Research
- International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management
- International Journal for Philosophy of Religion (Springer Netherlands)
- International Journal for the Psychology of Religion
- International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation (est. 1996)
- Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research
- Iranian Journal of Physics Research (Isfahan University of Technology; Isfahan, Iran)
- International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence
- International Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
- Ilford Jewish Primary School (United Kingdom)
- Indian Journal of Philosophic Studies
- Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery
- Initial Joint Polar-orbiting System
- Integrating JCAHO Pain Standards
Samples in periodicals archive:
Integrated scheduling of material handling and manufacturing activities for JIT production of complex assemblies, International Journal of Production Research, Vol.
Synergies between Supply Chain Management and Quality Management: Emerging Implications", International Journal of Production Research, Vol 43 No 16, pp 3421-3436.
He has published in Decision Sciences, IIE Transactions, Journal of Operations Management, International Journal of Production Research and several others.
Locating error analysis and tolerance assignment for computer-aided fixture design, International Journal of Production Research, Vol.
REFERENCES Das(1993), A facility layout method for flexible manufacturing systems, International Journal of Production Research, 31, 279-297, 0020-7543 Rajasekharan M.