Selected Articles:-"Nationalism and Kurdish Notables in the Late Ottoman and Early Republican Era," International Journal of Middle East Studies, 33:3 (August 2001), pp.
What does IJMES stand for?
IJMES stands for International Journal of Middle East Studies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Journal of Medical Education
- International Journal of Modern Engineering
- Iranian Journal of Medical Education
- Indo-Japanese Music Exchange Association (Japan)
- International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development
- International Journal of Mass Emergencies and Disasters
- International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Education
- International Journal of Molecular Epidemiology and Genetics (est. 2010; online journal)
- International Journal of Medical Engineering and Informatics
- International Journal of Modern Engineering Research
- International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology
- Internationaal Joods Muziek Festival (Dutch: International Jewish Music Festival; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- International Journal of Managerial Finance
- International Journal of Multiphase Flow (Elsevier, BV)
- International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting
- International Journal on Minority and Group Rights
- International Journal of Mathematics, Game Theory and Algebra
- International Journal of Mental Health
- International Journal of Mental Health Systems
- Indian Journal of Medical Informatics
Samples in periodicals archive:
xliii-xlvi) will hardly be very helpful for a student wishing to quickly update his knowledge: he will be confronted with a list of survey volumes on Islamic philosophy, with general introductions to Islamic civilization, and with global references "to such journals like [sic] Arabic Sciences and Philosophy, Journal of the American Oriental Society, International Journal of Middle East Studies, Journal of the History of Philosophy, among others" (p.
Kemal Karpat, "The Ottoman Emigration to America 1860-1914," International Journal of Middle East Studies, 17, 1985, p.
See Baram, Amatzia, "Neo-Tribalism in Iraq 1991-1996", International Journal of Middle East Studies, 1997, no.
Mahmut Bali Aykan, "The Palestinian Question in Turkish Foreign Policy from the 1950s to the 1990s," International Journal of Middle East Studies, no.
Considerable amount of literature on this subject has been published, including, Yoav Peled and Gershon Shafir, "The Roots of Peacemaking: The Dynamics of Citizenship in Israel", International Journal of Middle East Studies, 28 (1996), 391-314; Gershon Shafir, Land, Labor and the Origins of the Israeli Palestinian Conflict, (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1989); Gershon Shafir, "Israeli Society: A Counterview", Israeli Studies, 1-2 (1996): 189-213; Dan Rabinowitz, "Common Memory of Loss: Political Mobilization among Palestinian Citizens of Israel", Journal of Anthropological Research, 50 (1994), 27-49; Ahmad H.
Ansari, "The Islamic Militants in Egyptian Politics," International Journal of Middle East Studies, Vol 16 (1984), p.
Delineating regional subsystems: Visit networks and the Middle East case," International Journal of Middle East Studies 13, No 2 (May).