a Professor of Chemistry at UCSB, and one of the world's leading scientists in the field of mass spectrometry has served for over 10 years as, Editor, International Journal of Mass Spectrometry and Ion Processes and serves as Associate Editor Journal of the American Chemical Society.
What does IJMSI stand for?
IJMSI stands for International Journal of Mass Spectrometry and Ion Processes
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IJMSI
We have 1 other meaning of IJMSI in our Acronym Attic
- International Journal of Market Research (World Advertising Research Center)
- International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
- Interim JTIDS Message Specification
- Interim JTIDS Message Standards
- Interim JTIDS Message System
- International Journal of Medical Sciences (Ivyspring International Publisher)
- International Journal of Modelling and Simulation
- Irish Journal of Medical Science (Ireland)
- International Journal of MS Care (multiple sclerosis)
- Iranian Journal of Materials Science and Engineering (Iran University of Science and Technology)
- International Journal of Materials and Structural Integrity
- International Journal of Metadata, Semantics and Ontologies
- Internet Journal of Medical Toxicology
- International Journal for Mathematics Teaching and Learning
- International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture
- International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management (est. 2000)
- International Journal of Management Theory and Practices
- I'm Just Messing with You
- Imperial Japanese Navy (until 1945)
- In Jesus Name