The International Journal of Cancer research produced several key findings in addition to evidence of blood flow shutdown.
What does IJCR stand for?
IJCR stands for International Journal of Cancer Research (Academic Journals)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IJCR
We have 2 other meanings of IJCR in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Journal of Clinical Practice (Indian Journal of Clinical Practice Publications, Pvt. Ltd.)
- International Jewish Cemetery Project (International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies)
- International Journal of Clinical Practice (Blackwell Publishing Ltd.)
- International Journal of Comparative Psychology (publication; International Society for Comparative Psychology)
- International Journal of Cultural Policy (Routledge; Taylor & Francis Group)
- Irian Jaya Carpet Python
- International Journal of Computer Processing of Oriental Languages
- Institute for Jewish and Community Research (San Francisco, CA)
- Institute for Judeo-Christian Research
- International Journal for Creation Research (Institute for Creation Research)
- International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering
- IAENG International Journal of Computer Science
- Integrated Joint Communication System
- International Journal of Children's Spirituality (Routledge quarterly journal)
- International Journal of Communication Systems
- International Journal of Computational Science
- International Journal of Cosmetic Science (John Wiley & Sons, Inc.)
- International Janitorial Cleaning Services Association (est. 2004)
- International Journal of Computer Science and Applications (Technomathematics Research Foundation)
- International Journal of Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning