Mays, 37, has 10 years' experience in the development of collagen-based therapeutic and medical devices as well as serving on the editorial board of the International Journal of Biochemistry and Cell Biology and was a member of the Ethics Committee of the American Association of Tissue Banks.
What does IJBCB stand for?
IJBCB stands for International Journal of Biochemistry and Cell Biology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- It's Just Benign (brain tumor survivors)
- Provinsi Irian Jaya Barat (Indonesian: West Irian Jaya Province; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance
- Indian Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics
- International Journal of Biotechnology and Biochemistry
- International Junior Brangus Breeders Association (Cameron, Texas)
- International Jim Beam Bottle & Specialty Club
- International Jewish Banking Conspiracy (band)
- International Journal of Bifurcation Chaos
- International Junior Branch Conference (youth exchange organization)
- International Journal of Body Composition Research (International Society for Body Composition Research; UK)
- International Journal of Behavioral Consultation and Therapy
- International Jonas Brothers Day
- International Journal of Behavioral Development
- International Journal of Business Disciplines
- International Journal of Business Data Communications and Networking
- International Journal of Biological Sciences and Engineering (Cafet-Innova Technical Society)
- International Journal of Business and Economics (Feng Chia University; Taiwan)
- Iterative Joint Blind Equalization
- International Journal of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism (also seen as BEB)