In fact, a study published in the International Journal of Audiology found that employees with hearing loss are as much as five times more likely than their co-workers with normal hearing to experience stress so severe that they must take more sick-days.
What does IJA stand for?
IJA stands for International Journal of Audiology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IJA
We have 31 other meanings of IJA in our Acronym Attic
- International Journal of Cloud Computing and Services Science (Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science)
- International Journal of Nano Device, Sensor and Systems (Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science)
- International Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (peer-review publication; Georgia Southern University; Statesboro, GA)
- International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanity Studies (Social Sciences Research Society)
- Illini Japanese Association (University of Illinois)
- Imperial Japanese Army
- Independent Journalists Association (various locations)
- Indiana Jones Adventure (Disneyland)
- Information Junkie Alliance
- International Journal of Aromatherapy (publication)
- International Jugglers' Association
- Iron Jawed Angels (2004 HBO movie)
- Idaho Judicial Accountability Act
- International Journal Automation Austria
- International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives
- International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents
- Iowa Junior Angus Association (Angus cattle)
- International Journal of Automation and Control
- International Journal of Autonomous and Adaptive Communication Systems
- Imperial Japanese Army Air Force