The results were presented at the 2008 World Aquatic Health(TM) Conference in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and have been published in the International Journal of Aquatic Research and Education.
What does IJARE stand for?
IJARE stands for International Journal of Aquatic Research and Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IJARE
- Iraqi Journal of Applied Physics (Iraqi Society for Alternative and Renewable Energy Sources and Techniques)
- International Jai-Alai Players Association
- International Journal of Asian Philosophical Association (bi-annual online publication)
- Internet Journal of Academic Physician Assistants
- International Journal of Applied Power Engineering (Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science)
- International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharma Research (India)
- ICFAI (Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India) Journal of Accounting Research
- International Journal of Approximate Reasoning
- International Journal of Architectural Research
- Institute for Japanese Academic Research Collaboration
- Iraqi Journal of Alternative and Renewable Energy (Iraqi Society for Alternative and Renewable Energy Sources and Techniques)
- International Journal of Academic Research in Economics and Management Sciences (Human Resource Management Academic Research Society)
- International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology
- International Journal of Assistive Robotics and Mechatronics
- International Journal of Applied Research and Studies
- International Journal of Arts and Technology
- Illinois Junior Academy of Science
- Independent Journalist Association of Serbia
- Institute of Japan Agriculture Support
- International Joan of Arc Society