The Chinese-born designer, whose collections are stocked in Harrods, Liberty and Harvey Nichols, first revealed his new collection at the International Jewellery London trade fair.
What does IJL stand for?
IJL stands for International Jewellery London (trade show; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IJL
We have 7 other meanings of IJL in our Acronym Attic
- International Jeet Kune Do
- Iranian Journal of Kidney Diseases (Iranian Society of Nephrology)
- International Journal of Knowledge and Learning
- ICFAI (Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India) Journal of Knowledge Management
- International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies
- Ian Jakob Kaufman Productions
- Internacia Jaro por la Kulturo de Paco
- Incunabula in Japanese Libraries
- Injection Log (oil production)
- Intel JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group) Library (software)
- International Journal of Leprosy and Other Myobacterial Diseases
- International Journal of Lexicography (Oxford University Press)
- It's Just Lunch (dating service for professionals)
- Indigenous Justice and Legal Assistance Division (Attorney-General's Department; Australia)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (movie)
- Intensive Japanese Language Course (various locations)
- International Journal of Lateral Computing (World Federation on Lateral Computing)
- International Journal of Learning and Change (Inderscience Publishers)
- International Journal for Language and Documentation
- International Journal of Learning and Development (Macrothink Institute; Las Vegas, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Chinese designer, who was trained in Birmingham and has collections stocked in Harrods, Liberty and Harvey Nichols, first revealed his new collection at the International Jewellery London trade fair.
Her designs were such a success at Birmingham NEC's Spring Fair and the International Jewellery London show that she was invited to exhibit in Milan.
Its global importance will again be demonstrated when it makes a major contribution to the International Jewellery London (IJL) Exhibition in September.
Many have been on show at the International Jewellery London exhibition at Earls Court and at Millennium Point, Birmingham, until September 10.
Dr Tim Burden from the TIC, part of the University of Central England, will be on hand with colleagues at the Silver Stand at International Jewellery London in Earl's Court to launch the scheme and to provide advice and information to UK silverware manufacturers throughout the show, running all this week.
This month Kathryn displayed her collection at International Jewellery London - one of the essential jewellery shows in the country.