The Ministry said in a statement today that citizens and residents can only deliver their donations to Saudi Red Crescent Authority, Muslim World League, and International Islamic Relief Organization of Saudi Arabia, as these are official bodies authorized to provide assistance to the affected Syrian people.
What does IIRO stand for?
IIRO stands for International Islamic Relief Organization (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIRO
We have 1 other meaning of IIRO in our Acronym Attic
- International Institute for Reminiscence and Life Review (University of Wisconsin, Superior)
- Imagery Interpretation Report Message
- Indian Institute of Rural Management
- Institute of Information Risk Management (UK)
- Institute of Insurance and Risk Management (est. 2002; Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Institutional Interim Remedial Measures
- Irish Immigration Reform Movement (est. 1987)
- Inactive Item Review Notification
- Infinitely Iterated Rippled Noise
- Indian Institute of Research in Numismatic Studies
- Iraq Infrastructure Reconstruction Office
- Isolated Input and Relay Output (computing)
- Insurance Institute of the Republic of China (now Taiwan Insurance Institute; Taipei, Taiwan)
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada
- International Irrigated Rice Observational Nursery
- Improved Item Replacement Program
- Institute for Instructional Research and Practice (University of South Florida)
- International Institute for Restorative Practices (Bethlehem, Pennsylvania graduate school)
- Internet Information Resource Page (Programming Plus; Brooklyn, NY)
- Institute of International Relations and Political Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abdul Aziz Al Ghadeer has inauguration vaccination drive against Meningitis by the International Islamic Relief Organization (IIRO) in Pakistan Sweet Homes here on Tuesday.
JEDDAH:The International Islamic Relief Organization in Saudi Arabia (IIROSA) plans to distribute 32,130 blankets worth SR 2.
Beneficiaries of medical services of the International Islamic Relief Organization (IIRO) reached 321,000 last year, the body's Secretary General Dr.
Several multilateral charities based in Saudi Arabia are under scrutiny by the US government, such as the Muslim World League (WML), the World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY) for donations to Palestinian group Hamas, and the International Islamic Relief Organization (IIRO), which has been linked to TF for Al Qaeda, Islamic groups in Chechnya and the Philippines, and Hamas.
The ruling keeps the International Islamic Relief Organization (IIRO) of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, as a defendant in the lawsuit against the financial sponsors of the September 11 attacks on the United States.
Sheikh Hani Yamani is heavily involved in charity work and he is currently a member of the Board and the Executive Committee of the International Islamic Relief Organization.
Beirut, Safar 21, 1434, Jan 3, 2013, SPA -- Office of the International Islamic Relief Organization of Saudi Arabia (IIROSA), affilited to the Muslim World League (MWL) in Lebanon has implemented in 2012 a number of relief aid campaigns for the displaced Syrians in Lebanon worth more than SR 26 million.